- Full-Time, Permanent Role.
- Market Leading Pay, Along with Ongoing Training
- Dynamic, Leadership Role with Development & Growth Potential.
We are looking for a Full Time Assistant Store Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for you to utilise your current skills and experience within a growing and diverse business.
This position will suit an experienced retail leader; you will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager to lead a successful store team, with a belief developing the skills, knowledge and behaviours of your team is critical to success. You will have a passion for outstanding customer service, which will see you deliver sales targets and other KPIs, while creating a productive work environment.
What will you be doing?
- Coaching and developing your team’s knowledge, skills, and behaviours to ensure a successful store culture
- Ensuring the health and safety of all team members, customers, and contractors within the store
- Providing exceptional customer service to customers, and offering solutions as required
- Developing a high-performance team, capable of delivering sales targets and KPIs
Does this sound like you?
- Sound experience in retail sales, team development and leadership
- A strong customer service focus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, within a fast-paced team environment
- A creative approach to Visual Merchandising
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail, with a desire to drive strong financial results
- A self-motivated, self-starter, with the ability to demonstrate initiative
- Comfortable with technology – computer literacy is a must
- Available for weekdays, weekends, and some public holiday work
All that is left to do is to apply to join the team!
Retail Store - Management
Category: Retail & Consumer Products