- Permanent role in a busy and successful retail environment
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of a successful team
Total Tools G4 Group is looking for a Full-Time Assistant Accountant, who has a real passion to provide the highest level of accounting and administration support to enable the store to exceed customer expectations and support meeting the overall group performance levels. There will be 3 months onsite training in Blacktown store. Once speed to competency has been reached, it will be a Hybrid Model
What will you be doing?
- Process end to end payroll for JV stores in a timely manner.
- Autonomously manage Staff contract and attend to staff queries.
- Monthly superannuation reconciliations and payments to super funds
- Monthly Payroll tax/PAYG reconciliations and payments
- Administration and reconciliation of employee leave entitlements as well as employee deductions including payments to external parties, Salary sacrifice.
- Interpret and consistently apply GRIA award conditions.
- Process accurate deductions from employees’ wages and salaries
- Monitor and manage reconciliations between the payroll system and general ledger.
- Liaise with various teams in the business on both informative and Payroll communications as required.
- Managing accounts payable, processing supplier invoices and weekly payment
- Prepare Daily bank reconciliation.
- Monthly Suppliers statement reconciliation
- Assisting with month-end and year-end close
- Assisting balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations
- Assisting with Half /year end audit process.
Does this sound like you?
- Prior experience in a similar Payroll position is essential.
- Experience processing payroll using Tanda and Pronto is preferred but not essential.
- Clear communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy and communication both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills, and ability to prioritise tasks in a diverse business.
Why work for us?
For 30 years, Total Tools has operated as the ultimate tool shop, delivering the right tools and advice for our customers, who are building the future! We are the first choice for trade quality tools and best of all, most of our nationwide stores are locally owned and operated.
Our operating model is one that respects and invests in our team and customers. We live by our values- One Team, Own it & Get it Done, Customer First & Be the Difference!
All that is left to do is to apply to join the Total Tools team!
Total Tools is a proud equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All hiring decisions are based upon skills, qualifications, and merit.
Only applicants with valid working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
Support Office - Finance
Category: Administration & Office Support